We are proud to announce the launch of a newly redesigned website and member-only portal showcasing our accomplishments, services, and commitment to excellence for our membership!
The new site was designed to be faster easier to navigate, with improved security, accessibility for those with disabilities, and user-friendly. We welcome visitors with featured content focused on our organization, services, and ways to get involved.
Our current members will find updated and detailed information specifically for them in our NEW Member Portal! There, we’ve created a space where our members can genuinely connect with the business of their union! Engage with fellow members, share your ideas, and stay updated with the latest news and events; find chapter information, training notifications, resources, member-only benefits, and more!
While our website has undergone a noticeable transformation, our core values remain steadfast. Our commitment to our membership, quality, and exceptional service continues to drive us forward.
Here are some of the new features you will experience:
- Sleek and Modern Design: Our new website boasts a fresh, contemporary look that aligns with our brand identity. The clean layout and visually appealing graphics make navigating and finding the information you need easier.
- Enhanced User Experience: We have reimagined the user journey to provide a seamless, more informative browsing experience. This will allow visitors to explore our offerings and learn more about who we are and what we do. Still, it will also enable our members to search effortlessly and find everything that they need regarding their union and their chapters in a section only accessible by union members.
- Easy-to-Use Navigation: We understand the value of your time, so we have streamlined our website. Our redesigned menu structure and intuitive search functionality within our Member Only Portal enable members to find what they’re looking for quickly.
- Engaging Resources and Training Options: We are committed to providing valuable information and resources. Our redesigned website with Member Only Portal features a place for our members to learn more, gain access to documents they may not have found before, and provide options to educate, inspire, and help you make the most of your union membership.
- Member Only Portal: Looking for information on state benefits? Searching for the PowerPoint presentation from the last Steward Training or simply looking to read the latest edition of the SEA News, you can find it all within the NEW Member Only Portal. Create an account with an email and password and begin exploring! This section of our website will be a constant work in progress, so we welcome your suggestions as well as your patience. Currently we will offer private places for Chapters to share information with their members, from events and documents to meeting schedules and more. We will also offer a place for committees to share, for training documents to be shared and for resources to be explored! This section of our website has the potential to grow significantly as our membership needs grow and we are excited about this possibility.
- Mobile-Friendly Responsiveness: Many of you prefer to browse the web on your mobile devices. Our redesigned website is fully responsive, ensuring optimal viewing and functionality across various devices, including smartphones and tablets.
We hope you enjoy exploring our newly redesigned website and we also welcome your feedback as we continually strive to provide you with what you need!