In addition to the members discounts offered to through Union Plus and SEIU, below are a list of regional discounts and perks.
SEA/SEIU Local 1984 Member Discounts:
- AAA Northern New England as an SEA member:
- *A new Classic AAA Membership is $40.50. (Typically $63 for the 1st year). After the 1st year, the basic membership is $49 for one person.
- *A new Classic AAA Membership for TWO people is $56 for the first year. (Typically $90 for the 1st year). After the 1styear, the basic membership is $76 for (2) two people.
- *A new Plus AAA Membership is $51. (Typically, $90 for the 1st year). After the 1st year, the Plus Membership is $76 for (1) person.
- *Offer only good for new AAA Memberships: Automatic payments on debit/credit or ACH are required for reduced rates. Please email Jessica at email@example.com or call 603-669-0101. You can also call or visit any AAA office:
- American Brake Service: Concord, NH – 225-2244. 10% discount on all brake repairs, excluding other special offers. All work is guaranteed for the life of the part. No refunds on guaranteed repairs. Must present your SEA Union Member ID card.
- Benson Auto Co: 28 North Main Street, Franklin, NH. 934-4351 or 1-800-639-2055. $250. Off any used vehicle purchased. All vehicles are sold with a NH Inspection sticker and a full tank of gas.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Discounted rates are valid for business and personal use at all 180 NH, MA, and ME locations. Employees also receive 10% off at any airport across the country. Book on-line at www.enterprise.com. Please call the SEA office for login and passcode.
- Fuel Assistance: Other than contacting the area Community Action organization for LIHEAP assistance, there are other resources that we’ve identified HERE.
- Granite State Glass: A discount of 10% off purchase up to $500, (maximum discount $50). Good at all Granite State Glass NH locations: Belmont, Concord, Conway, Hudson, Plymouth, Rochester, and West Lebanon. Cannot be combined with other offers. Good for auto glass and residential products.
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber: 86 S. Main St., Concord, NH – A discount of 10% off all tires and 15% off parts and service at the Concord location only.
- Stash’s Service Center & Body Shop: 367 Bee Hole Rd, Loudon, NH – 798-5871. SEA members receive a $5 State Inspection fee and 10% off parts and labor.
- Stratham Tire: SEA members receive a $10 discount on all serviced and tires, except Michelin tires. New Hampshire locations: Belmont, Brentwood, Concord, Conway, Laconia, Gilmanton, Lancaster, Littleton, Londonderry, Portsmouth, Newington, and Stratham. Maine locations: Auburn, Bangor, and Sanford.
- The Tire Warehouse: Receive a 20% discount on tire service labor. Receive periodic specials and advanced offers. New Hampshire locations:
- 5 Second St, Claremont – 542-2316; 113 Manchester St, Concord – 224-6661; 39 Fishersville Rd, Concord – 226-0007; 160 Epping Rd, Exeter – 778-1053; 548 Mast Rd, Goffstown – 624-5135; 1369 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett – 669-4888; 183 Lowell Rd, Hudson – 883-3199; 492 Main St, Keene – 352-4925; 331 Court St, Laconia – 524-5613; 760 Meadow St, Littleton – 444-3378; 960 Gold St, Manchester – 627-4566; 20 Longmeadow Rd, Portsmouth – 431-4177; Route 108, Somersworth – 692-3605; RR #9, Mr. Arthur Drive, WestChesterfield – 256-8980; and Interchange Dr, W. Lebanon – 298-8849.
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change: SEA members receive a 15% discount on all goods and services. New Hampshire locations:Concord – 298-8849; Derry – 434-3706; Epping – 734-2144; Hooksett – 626-4210; Keene – 353-7242; Laconia – 524-5427; Manchester – 626-5127; Milford – 673-8619; Nashua – 886-9591; Pinardville – 669-4821; Portsmouth – 436-0195; Rindge – 889-7510; and Tilton – 286-1211. We also have 35 additional locations throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Cleary Cleaners: 169 N. Main St, Concord, NH – 228-0623. 10% discount on dry cleaning services. Discount MUST be requested when dropping off the order. **Discount not applicable on leather or leather tailoring services.
- WorkBoots.com: WorkBoots.com is an online store specializing in work footwear, apparel and equipment. With styles from industry giants like Carhartt, Dickies, Timberland Pro and Wolverine, WorkBoots.com is a one-stop shop for all workwear requirements. SEA members receive a 15 percent discount to WorkBoots.com. Call 1-636-680-8051 for promo code. Excludes sale and clearance.
- Hubert’s Family Outfitters: SEA members will receive a 10% off of any work related footwear. Brands include: Keen, Merrell, Timberland Pro, Chippewa, Red Wing, Rocky, Wolverine, and Hi-Tec. SEA members will also receive a 10% discount off of any work related clothing, rain gear, gloves, hats, socks, and HI-VIS items. This discount is valid at any of our 5 locations in NH: Newport, Claremont, New London, Lebanon, and Peterborough. **Must present your SEA membership card**
- Tanger Outlets: 102 Laconia Rd, Tilton, NH. A free center-wide coupon book ($5 value). One coupon book be membership card, per visit.
- New England College: 98 Bridge St., Henniker – 428-2000. New England College is happy to support the members of The State Employees Association of NH by Providing a 15% tuition discount on the majority of our undergraduate and graduate degree programs. NEC will also waive all fees except the end of program graduation fee. NEC’s new Accelerated Associates in Professional Studies will be discounted at 10%. This discount does not apply to our Doctoral programs. www.nec.edu
- SEIU Free College Benefit – With the SEIU Free College Benefit, eligible SEIU members1 and their families can earn an Associate Degree or Certificate online without having to pay for tuition, fees or e-books. A new partnership with Eastern Gateway Community College, part of the University System of Ohio and regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, offers grants that fill the gap between any Federal, state, or employer education grants the student receives and the cost of tuition, fees, and e-books for certain online programs. Read more at on the SEIU member benefits site.
- The Colonial Theater: 2030 Main St., Bethlehem, NH – 869-3422. 15% off LIVE! @ The Colonial events (while supplies last), 20% for films. Does not apply to events not presented by The Colonial Theatre incl. rentals, fundraisers, school and library events etc. bethlehemcolonial.org
- Noise “R” Us Fireworks: 206 John Stark Highway, Newport – 603-863-4002. Present your SEA union ID card and save an additional 10 percent off your entire purchase. Noise “R” Us Fireworks is family owned and operated and is open year round! www.noiseareus.com.
- Regal/Hoyt’s: Tickets are $8.50 each and are purchased at the SEA office. CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Tickets are good at the following cinemas: Concord, Hooksett, Nashua, Manchester, Portsmouth, and Somersworth, NH. Please check with cinema for restrictions on particular movies. Please note that on busy days, the SEA office may run out of tickets.
Canobie Lake Park: Salem NH. Discounted tickets are $33 each, a savings of $6, and must be purchased at the SEA office.Due to COVID, we are not offering this benefit for the summer of 2020.
- Orlando Vacation: Orlando Save 35% on your Orlando vacation! Orlando Employee Discounts offers exclusive pricing on hotels & vacation rental homes in nearby Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando, as well as discounts on tickets for all Orlando area theme parks and attractions! Please visit www.orlandoemployeediscounts.com. Please call the SEA office the login information at 271-3411.
- Six Flag New England: Agawam, Massachusetts. Discounted single-day tickets are $43 each, a savings of $10.99, and season passes are $59.99 each, a savings of $16. Click here to purchase online; username is etickets2, password is sixflags2.
- Story Land: Glen, NH. Discounted tickets are $29.99 each, plus online fee, a savings of $2 per ticket. Click here to purchase online; username is seiu1984, password is 4910919SL.
Water Country: Portsmouth, NH. Discounted tickets are $33 each, a savings of $6.99 for each general admission ticket, and must be purchased at the SEA office.Due to COVID, we are not offering this benefit for the summer of 20 20.
- David Freeman-Woolpert, Altus Investment Group Concord, NH – 223-6726. Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Call for a free (1) one hour consultation on your investment or insurance questions. Receive a 15% discount on a financial plan to see when you can afford to retire, or how much to save for college for your children; or how to improve your mix of investments to balance growth and stability.
- Flatiron Financial Group, LCC. 55 S. Commercial St, Manchester, NH – 623-7300. SEA members receive a 20% discount on financial planning services, and a complimentary portfolio consultation.
- H & R Block Receive $25 off tax preparation services for new clients only. Free Tax Identity Shield protection for existing clients. Also, receive a 35% on on-lone preparation fees, and a 20% discount off tax preparation software. Contact your local H & R Block facility for details, or you may call Rob Whiting at 622-7892.
- Ross Mortgage Company Danvers, Mass. – 978-767-4289. www.employeemortgagebenefits.com/seaseiu. Contact mortgage loan officer Brad Vocino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-767-4289 for more information on the following benefits:
- Save $500 off closing costs
- Free purchase and sales contract review ($500 value)
- Free home financing education
- Up to $7,500 worth of discounts on furniture, appliances, home decor and more with the Genworth Homebuyer Privileges program
- Click here to download their information flyer
- Lakes Region Casino formerly known as The Belmont Lodge. 1265 Laconia Rd, Belmont, NH – 267-7778. Receive a 10% discount on food and merchandise.
- The Centennial Hotel & Granite Restaurant & Bar 96 Pleasant St, Concord, NH – 227-9000. SEA members receive a 15% discount on Breakfast, Sunday Brunch, and lunch (Monday – Sunday). Room reservation fee is only $99 plus 9% tax for overnight rooms (based on availability). **Guest must show their SEA Union Member ID card. **
- Checkmate Pizza 41 Washington St, Concord, NH – 228-0555. SEA members receive a 20% discount
- Rumney Village Store 453 Main St, Rumney, NH – Receive 10% off on all made to order deli products and deli meats.
HEALTH & PERSONAL CARE
- All Out Fitness – 219 Fisherville Road, Penacook – 753-2483. Members and their family can join for only $15 a month, a $29 annual fee, enrollment fee waived. Family members in the same household have no monthly commitment. Present your SEA membership card to receive this incredible offer. alloutfitnesscenter.com
- Amanda’s Massage – 4 Clinton Drive, Hollis – 801-7352. Members receive 10% off advertised prices for all massage treatments and services. www.amandasmassagenh.com
- 8 Limbs holistic Health – Shanti Douglas, Owner, 23 Broadway St, Concord, NH – 228-9007. Mindfulness & Stress Management Coach, helping you navigate the turbulence. 10% off Mindfulness & Meditation classes as well as personal coaching packages. www.8limbsholistichealth.com
- Hair Design 61 61 Pleasant St, Concord, NH – 229-1898. SEA members will receive 10% off all products and services. This discount cannot be combined with any other specials.
- Insight Therapeutic Massage 200 N. State St, Concord, NH. Insight Therapeutic Massage offers a wide selection of services and workshops for you to indulge yourself, a loved one, or a friend. (1) One hour massage: $65, (2) Two hour massage or a Couples massage: $100. Please call 848-6433 to make an appointment.
- The Prescription Center 12% on Natural Vitamins, Mineral and Herbal Products at all four (4) convenient Concord, NH locations:
- Integrity Health Coaching for Woman All NH State Employees AND THEIR SPOUSES are eligible for the following membership at all of our Integrity Health Coaching Centers: Women’s Only Facilities located in Bedford, NH and Londonderry, NH. Co-ed Facilities are located in Gorham and North Conway.
- Health Coaching Membership includes: 24/7 Access to all locations. Customized Exercise Program, updated every 8 weeks. One – On – One Program Instruction/Education; Body Composition Tracking, updated every 8 weeks; Supplement Education; Meal Planning, and access to Personal Coaching Sessions, at an additional fee.
- Pricing: $59 Enrollment Fee (regularly $99), $59.95/month (regularly $79.95/month). **This pricing requires a 12 month agreement. **
- Facility Only Membership includes: 24/7 Access to all locations. Access to Personal Coaching Sessions, at an additional fee.
- Pricing: $29 Enrollment Fee (regularly $99). $29.95/month (regularly $39.95). **This pricing requires a 12 month agreement. **
- Additionally, as long as the SEA member uses their entrance key tag every time they come to our clubs, we can track their visits and print a report for them for insurance reimbursement. (You just need to let us know when you need the report. Our coaches would love to talk with SEA members, or their spouses, if they have questions. You can call any of our locations to talk, or even better, schedule a tour one of our facilities closest to you.
- Mary Kay Belmont, NH – 603-496-1037. Receive a 30 percent discount on all Mary Kay products when purchased through Jackie Morrill. Discounts not applicable if done online.
- Optivan Optical Services 40 S. Main St, Penacook, NH – 753-9442. 15% off frames or lenses when purchased separately, 25% when purchased together. 15% off all other products. Offer includes family members.
- Turning Heads Salon 386 So. Willow St, Manchester, NH – 629-9990. SEA Members receive a 20% discount on all services excluding Spa Packages and already discounted specials.
- The Yoga Center 28 S. Main St, Concord, NH – 226-0680. Your first yoga class is free. If Anthem’s Fitness Club reimbursement guidelines do not apply, a 20% discount will be applied to your first purchased class series and 10% off subsequent purchased class series. Private Sessions receive a 10% discount (Life Coaching, Yoga, and Meditation). Receive two (2) free guest passes with Yoga Series Registration. email@example.com
HOME & GARDEN
- Capital Paint & Wallpaper 58 S. Main St, Concord, NH – 224-3682. Painter’s prices offered (excludes wallpaper).
- JCH Interiors, Inc. We offer a variety of “handyman” services since 1975. Fully insured with numerous references. All work is satisfaction guaranteed. A special hourly rate of $38/hr. and 15% off $45/hr. is available to all SEA Members. Please call or email John at 603-321-6684; firstname.lastname@example.org. Work performed within a 40 mile radius of Concord, NH. Please note: A 5 hour workday may be required based on distance from Concord.
- Love is Blinds Concord – 229-0313 – Custom window treatment. $25 off on purchases of $250 or more. This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers or discounts.
- Middleton Building Supply, Inc. 864 Lafayette Rd, Hampton, NH – 926-7626. 5% discount on in-store/in stock purchases. Building Projects: You will receive volume discounts on all material. E-Members Specials: Receive 10% under promotional pricing.
- Our Town Energy Alliance – 435-3077 – Right now, SEA/SEIU Local 1984 members who are new to Our Town Energy Alliance can save $10 off the annual fee (normally $30) for the first year. Most enrollment programs for the 2018-19 season end June 30, so you’ll have to act quickly. New members will need call 603-435-3077 to sign up, and provide this code SEIU1984. You can find more information on the program at www.otchoice.com.
- Pella Windows & Doors SEA Members receive a 10% at all locations: NH Locations: Concord, Newington, Salem; Maine Locations: Ellsworth, and S. Portland; MA Locations: Danvers, Hanover, Haverhill, Wellesley, and Woburn.
- American Family Life Assurance (AFLAC) Accident/Sickness/Disability/Intensive Care/Cancer. Please call or email Tonya Manfrate for more information – Cell: 603-674-5374; Email: email@example.com; website: www.aflac.com.
- Colonial Supplemental Insurance Pete Martel, 25 Nashua Rd, Unit A6, Londonderry, NH – 207-650-9705. Discount group rate for SEA Members and their family. Voluntary benefit payroll deduction; Short Term Disability; Accident; Hospital Income; Life Insurance; Cancer Policy, and Critical Illness.
- Harrison Insurance Agency, Inc. James Walker, President, 54 Bank St, PO Box 350, Lebanon, NH – 448-3211. Will provide a voluntary benefit package of Personal Line Insurances whose corner stone is a group discounted Automobile Program, a 10% discount on the Auto Policy to all SEA Members and resident relatives. This program is underwritten by Mt. Washington Assurance Corp, Concord, NH. www.harrisoninsurance.net
- Liberty Mutual Insurance SEA Members receive an exclusive discounted group rate on Auto, Home, and other types of personal insurance. Learn more at libertymutual.com/seiu1984 or you may contact our lead representative, Sean Kelley at 225-3524, ext. 54464 for more details.
- Pet Pawlicy, LLC. Health Insurance for cats and dogs. Covering all accidents and illnesses. Use any veterinarian in the US or Canada. Reimbursement in just a few days. SEA Members receive and exclusive 10% discount. For policy formation/free quote, please contact your local agent, Ken Lawrence at 603-486-8954 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or type www.petplanbenefits.com into your browser, next, type in SEIU Local 1984. This activates the discount code and brings you into the Pet Plan website for ordering and/or Q&A. Pet Pawlicy is a licensed affiliate of Pet Plan.
- Concord Hypnosis & Wellness Center 1 Merrimack St, Penacook, NH – 717-0394– SEA Members and their spouses receive a 15% for hypnosis services. Whether it is time to stop smoking or lose weight, we can assist. We also now offer the Virtual gastric Lap band hypnosis. Hypnosis has been a proven ad effective means to eliminate unwanted habits, fears, and also to motivate one toward goals. We offer both day and evening appoints for your convenience.
RECREATION AND LEISURE
- Comfort Inn 71 Hall St, Concord, NH – 226-4100. SEA members receive a 10% discount off of a Single or Family Pool Club Membership.
- The New England Outdoor Center PO Box 669, Millinocket, Maine 04462 – $10 off regular prices for White Water Rafting (offer is excluded on February vacation week) Weekdays ONLY. $10 off snowmobile rentals – Weekdays ONLY. Please call 1-800-766-7238 for reservation or email us at email@example.com. www.neoc.com
- Backcountry.com An on-line gear retailer. SEA Members receive a 15% off of full priced items (some exclusions may apply). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Account Managers will be happy to get back to you.
- Atlantic Real Estate – Goffstown, NH – 621-7000, ext. 11. Receive a free market analysis and a 1% commission discount to all SEA members, their spouses and/or dependent children who list their property with us via a referral from David Cooley – 724-9551, Email:email@example.com. Atlantic Real Estate will also provide lists for anyone interested in purchasing property.
- Coldwell Banker – Marie Morgan, 166 Route 101, Bedford, NH – 660-2602. SEA Members and their families who buy or sell a home with this retired SEA member get a FREE 12-month American Home Shield Essential Protection Plan to provide relief from unexpected repairs. Please call or email Marie for a no obligation real estate advice. Marie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathleen Gallagher Family Realty – 7 Jennifer Drive, Concord, NH – 228-2161. SEA Members receive a 15% – 20% on our commissions if you list your home with us for 4 months or longer. Please contact Brenda for more details.