Chapter by-laws articulate whether a chapter has elections annually or bi-annually (every other).
Steps in the election process include:
- Updating Nomination forms
- Creating election notices
- Notifying the membership
- Posting all election notices to the website
- Verifying membership in good standing
- Creating a nomination committee
- Member recruitment
- Noticing Chapters if they have elections due or special elections
- Collection of all nomination forms
- Delivery of all nomination forms to Chapter Presidents and Nomination Committees
- Purple Text reminders
- and much more!
For all of the information regarding the election process please reference your Constitution, Article V.
Self Nomination forms can be found on the Chapter Nominations page for all chapter elections.
Each step of the above must occur whether seats are being contested or not. Below please find a list of those chapters that have elections this year, click on the name of the chapter to go to the correct self-nomination form.
To learn more about the nomination and/or election process visit the Chapter Elections Nomination page.
Chapters participating in a special election at this time include:
These Chapters will follow the same processes and timeline as the regular election.